Working Student: Marketing Assistance, Focus Events (M/F/X)
We are the Process Analytics Factory (PAF)! Since 2014 we have made it our mission to revolutionize and democratize Process Mining. Why? Easy! At PAF we like to help people. We like to make their life’s easier and help them go home on time. We help eliminate the biggest business problems once and for all. We empower our customers as users and process experts. Companies around the world bet on PAFnow and our team.
We’re a fast-growing company but still a startup at heart. That means more than a fruit basket and flat hierarchies. We believe that power and true creativity lies in diversity and inclusion. New ideas paired with experience move us forward.
We want to work with you. We want to grow with you. We want to reimagine Process Mining with you. Join us and shape the digital business of the future!
What you’ll do
- Organize webinars and events in the Power BI community.
- Independently search for open speaker slots/call for papers
- Organize own community events as soon as this is possible again
- Creating content for all common social media channels, newsletter, blog and website
- Conducting market and competitor analyses
- Support in the daily business of the marketing team
What we’re looking for
- Ongoing studies with a marketing focus
- Interest in tech topics or desire to acquire knowledge in this area
- You are communicative and want to dive into the Power BI community
- Planning and organizing are not foreign words to you
- You like to show initiative and work in a team
- You are creative and enjoy writing
- A knack for design programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is desirable but not a must
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a dynamic, growing startup. We have an open door policy and give everyone creative freedom to contribute new ideas.
- We know employees have family, friends and a life outside of the office so we offer flexible working hours or you can work from home.
- Need a break? Take it! We believe in flexible vacation planning and offer a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- What would a Friday be without a pool table and open bar?
- In case you hate looking for expensive parking, look no further! We have employee parking and exceptional public transport access!
- Dogs are a (wo)man’s best friend. Feel free to bring Buddy with to our dog-friendly workspace!*
- In case you’re any coffee-addict – we have all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!
- Pizza-Monday, Team events and other fun activities!
- Be part of an awesome and driven team
*Dog must be friendly towards humans and other animals.