Working student: Data engineer (M/F/X)
We, the Process Analytics Factory (PAF) founded in 2014, are a global solution provider that democratizes and revolutionizes Process Mining. With intensive innovation research, we ensure that work in data-intensive areas becomes simpler, more humane, more efficient and stay up-to-date. As a self-financed company, we focus on sustainable growth and distinguish ourselves through a particularly customer-oriented and trustworthy management. Our clients include digital companies, hidden champions from SMEs and industry as well as listed companies and corporations.
What you’ll do at PAF
- Identification, extraction, preparation and transformation of customer data from various source systems (including SAP R/3)
- Data modelling of specific business processes under consideration of requirements from customer departments
- Plausibility check and validation of process-specific data models
- Creation of operationalizations and visualization of process mining analyses (powered by Microsoft Power BI / Embedded in Microsoft Office 365
What you bring to the table
- Degree in (business) informatics, data science, (business) mathematics, physics or a comparable education
- Fun in dealing with data and the ability to perform data preparation and data modelling
- SQL knowledge, preferably MS SQL Server as well as knowledge in ETL/ Data Warehousing
- Possible knowledge of creating reports with tools like Power BI or similar
- Know-how in process mining and/or in purchasing/sales processes in SAP is advantageous
- Independent, proactive and structured way of working
- Fast comprehension and distinct ability to analyse and abstract
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoke
What PAF offers you
- Creative freedom – You know best, which strengths you have. We support you in developing those
- High regard – From your first day on, you’ll be a full-fledged team member. We don’t differentiate between interns, working students and full-time employees
- Attractive Profit sharing – With us you get what you deserve. In a positive way!
- A varied and exciting range of tasks – We promise you’ll never be bored in this fast growing market
- Work-Life-Balance – Minimum of 27 days vacation time, the possibility of working in home office and flexible working hours
- A whole lot of other benefits – Exceptional public transport access, employee parking, PAF-Events and all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!