University Graduate in Business Informatics (M/F/X)
We are the Process Analytics Factory (PAF)! Since 2014 we have made it our mission to revolutionize and democratize Process Mining. Why? Easy! At PAF we like to help people. We like to make their life’s easier and help them go home on time. We help eliminate the biggest business problems once and for all. We empower our customers as users and process experts. Companies around the world bet on PAFnow and our team.
We’re a fast-growing company but still a startup at heart. That means more than a fruit basket and flat hierarchies. We believe that power and true creativity lies in diversity and inclusion. New ideas paired with experience move us forward.
We want to work with you. We want to grow with you. We want to reimagine Process Mining with you. Join us and shape the digital business of the future!
What you’ll do at PAF
- Create data models for Process Mining mainly using MS SQL Server
- Consult customers and understand their requirements for the visualization and analysis of process data
- Conduct Proof of Concepts, demos, and projects for various customers
- Enable the customer to operationalize Process Mining within their organization through trainings and support
- Create customer presentations and reports in Power BI
- Add value to the current product portfolio
What we’re looking for
- Degree in (business) informatics, computer science, mathematics, physics or a comparable education
- High affinity for data, analytics and business intelligence
- Good to very good SQL knowledge, preferably MS SQL-Server
- Ability to perform data cleansing and create data models in SQL
- First experience with BI tools like Power BI, Tableau or Qlik
- First knowledge of ERP systems like SAP®, Dynamics, Infor is desirable
- Independent, proactive and structured way of working and a strong hands-on mentality
- Fast comprehension and distinct ability to analyse and abstract
- Very good English skills in spoken and written (other foreign languages are a plus)
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a dynamic, growing startup. We have an open door policy and give everyone creative freedom to contribute new ideas.
- We know employees have family, friends and a life outside of the office so we offer flexible working hours or you can work from home.
- Need a break? Take it! We believe in flexible vacation planning and offer a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- What would a Friday be without a pool table and open bar?
- In case you hate looking for expensive parking, look no further! We have employee parking and exceptional public transport access!
- Dogs are a (wo)man’s best friend. Feel free to bring Buddy with to our dog-friendly workspace!*
- In case you’re any coffee-addict – we have all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!
- Pizza-Monday, Team events and other fun activities!
- Be part of an awesome and driven team
*Dog must be friendly towards humans and other animals.