UI/UX Designer (M/F/X)
We are the Process Analytics Factory (PAF)! Since 2014 we have made it our mission to revolutionize and democratize Process Mining. Why? Easy! At PAF we like to help people. We like to make their life’s easier and help them go home on time. We help eliminate the biggest business problems once and for all. We empower our customers as users and process experts. Companies around the world bet on PAFnow and our team.
We’re a fast-growing company but still a startup at heart. That means more than a fruit basket and flat hierarchies. We believe that power and true creativity lies in diversity and inclusion. New ideas paired with experience move us forward.
We want to work with you. We want to grow with you. We want to reimagine Process Mining with you. Join us and shape the digital business of the future!
What you’ll do at PAF
- Development of wireframes, interactive prototypes and mockups for our software with regard to usability and user experience
- Through your design optimization in exchange with the developer team you increase the speed of product development
- Design of high-quality and modern interfaces, web interfaces and landing pages
- Development of optimal user-experience concepts
- Testing and optimization of existing structures and operating concepts
- Development and maintenance of style guides / sample templates for design elements
What we’re looking for
- Completed design studies or comparable qualification in the field of digital media, UX design, interaction design, media design, graphic design or communication design
- Professional experience in web design and secure handling of the necessary tools for creating scribbles, wireframes and web designs (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch) as well as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Sound knowledge in UX design and good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Conceptual strength and a keen sense of design with high quality standards
- Independent and team-oriented working style
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a dynamic, growing startup. We have an open door policy and give everyone creative freedom to contribute new ideas.
- We know employees have family, friends and a life outside of the office so we offer flexible working hours or you can work from home.
- Need a break? Take it! We believe in flexible vacation planning and offer a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- What would a Friday be without a pool table and open bar?
- In case you hate looking for expensive parking, look no further! We have employee parking and exceptional public transport access!
- Dogs are a (wo)man’s best friend. Feel free to bring Buddy with to our dog-friendly workspace!*
- In case you’re any coffee-addict – we have all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!
- Pizza-Monday, Team events and other fun activities!
- Be part of an awesome and driven team
*Dog must be friendly towards humans and other animals.