Solution Architect (M/F/X)
We are the Process Analytics Factory (PAF)! Since 2014 we have made it our mission to revolutionize and democratize Process Mining. Why? Easy! At PAF we like to help people. We like to make their life’s easier and help them go home on time. We help eliminate the biggest business problems once and for all. We empower our customers as users and process experts. Companies around the world bet on PAFnow and our team.
We’re a fast-growing company but still a startup at heart. That means more than a fruit basket and flat hierarchies. We believe that power and true creativity lies in diversity and inclusion. New ideas paired with experience move us forward.
We want to work with you. We want to grow with you. We want to reimagine Process Mining with you. Join us and shape the digital business of the future!
What you’ll do
- Pre-Sales: preparation and carrying out of demonstrations, workshops, proof-of concepts for end customers and partners
- Representation of PAF in customer-/partner meetings or as a part of events
- Cooperation with the PAFnow product management, to include feedback from the market into the further product development
- Assisting the PAF marketing team with execution of webinars and events, as well as content creation
- Regular communication and engagement on the PAF blog, as well as social media platform
- Post-Sales: assist with onboarding, training and supporting customers and partners
What we’re looking for
- Bachelors (Masters preferred) Degree in data science, informatics, business informatics or comparable education
- At least 5-7+ years of professional and project experience within the fields of BPM, BI or Analytics
- Experience with the Microsoft technology stack, especially Power BI, SQL Server, Azure.
- Good knowledge of working with relational and multidimensional MS databases (TSQL, MDX, DAX)
- Experience with integration, transformation and loading of data (SQL, SQL Server SSIS, Azure Data Factory).
- Experience in performing workshops, PoCs, presentations.
- Experience in working with partners and/or customers within the enterprise environment.
*Experience leading and/or managing a project (POC or Onboarding)
- Confident and customer-oriented manner as well as communication talent and sociability
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Readiness to travel, respective to the position
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 100% Health and Dental insurance
- Remote working all year round
- Part of a rapidly growing industry – Process Mining
- Part of a start-up with large upside potential
- An innovative and exciting culture
- An opportunity to gain experience in many different roles quickly due to the start-up nature of the business
- An opportunity to develop with Process Mining thought leaders and experiences sales leaders
PAF is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
PAF is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. PAF’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.