Solution Architect (M/F/X)
We are the Process Analytics Factory (PAF)! Since 2014 we have made it our mission to revolutionize and democratize Process Mining. Why? Easy! At PAF we like to help people. We like to make their life’s easier and help them go home on time. We help eliminate the biggest business problems once and for all. We empower our customers as users and process experts. Companies around the world bet on PAFnow and our team.
We’re a fast-growing company but still a startup at heart. That means more than a fruit basket and flat hierarchies. We believe that power and true creativity lies in diversity and inclusion. New ideas paired with experience move us forward.
We want to work with you. We want to grow with you. We want to reimagine Process Mining with you. Join us and shape the digital business of the future!
What you’ll do
- Conception, preparation and carrying out of workshops, proof-of concepts and trainings for end customers and partners
- Representation of PAF in customer-/partner meetings or as a part of events/fairs
- Preparation and performance of PAFnow demos and showcases for partners and customer
- Cooperation with the PAFnow product management, to include feedback from the market into the further product development
- Assisting the PAF marketing team with execution of webinars and events, as well as content creation
- Regular communication and engagement on the PAF blog, as well as social media platforms
What we’re looking for
- Degree in informatics, business informatics or comparable education
- At least 2-3 years of professional and project experience within the fields of BPM, BI or Analytics
- Experience with the Microsoft technology stack, especially Power BI, SQL Server, Azure.
- Good knowledge of working with relational and multidimensional MS databases (TSQL, MDX, DAX)
- Experience with integration, transformation and loading of data (SQL, SQL Server SSIS, Azure Data Factory).
- Experience in performing workshops, PoCs, presentations.
- Experience in working with partners and/or customers within the enterprise environment.
- Confident and customer-oriented manner as well as communication talent and sociability
- Independented and goal-oriented way of working
- Excellent command of German and English (spoken and written)
- Readiness to travel, respective to the position
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a dynamic, growing startup. We have an open door policy and give everyone creative freedom to contribute new ideas.
- We know employees have family, friends and a life outside of the office so we offer flexible working hours or you can work from home.
- Need a break? Take it! We believe in flexible vacation planning and offer a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- What would a Friday be without a pool table and open bar?
- In case you hate looking for expensive parking, look no further! We have employee parking and exceptional public transport access!
- Dogs are a (wo)man’s best friend. Feel free to bring Buddy with to our dog-friendly workspace!*
- In case you’re any coffee-addict – we have all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!
- Pizza-Monday, Team events and other fun activities!
- Be part of an awesome and driven team
*Dog must be friendly towards humans and other animals.