Solution architect (M/F/X)
We, the Process Analytics Factory (PAF) founded in 2014, are a global solution provider that democratizes and revolutionizes Process Mining. With intensive innovation research, we ensure that work in data-intensive areas becomes simpler, more humane, more efficient and stay up-to-date. As a self-financed company, we focus on sustainable growth and distinguish ourselves through a particularly customer-oriented and trustworthy management. Our clients include digital companies, hidden champions from SMEs and industry as well as listed companies and corporations.
What you’ll do at PAF
- Conception, preparation and carrying out of workshops, proof-of concepts and trainings for end customers and partners
- Representation of PAF in customer-/partner meetings or as a part of events/fairs
- Preparation and performance of PAFnow demos and showcases for partners and customer
- Cooperation with the PAFnow product management, to include feedback from the market into the further product development
- Assisting the PAF marketing team with execution of webinars and events, as well as content creation
- Regular communication and engagement on the PAF blog, as well as social media platforms
What you bring to the table
- Degree in informatics, business informatics or comparable education
- At least 2-3 years of professional and project experience within the fields of BPM, BI or Analytics
- Experience with the Microsoft technology stack, especially Power BI, SQL Server, Azure.
- Good knowledge of working with relational and multidimensional MS databases (TSQL, MDX, DAX)
- Experience with integration, transformation and loading of data (SQL, SQL Server SSIS, Azure Data Factory).
- Experience in performing workshops, PoCs, presentations.
- Experience in working with partners and/or customers within the enterprise environment.
- Confident and customer-oriented manner as well as communication talent and sociability
- Independented and goal-oriented way of working
- Excellent command of German and English (spoken and written)
- Readiness to travel, respective to the position
What PAF offers you
- Creative freedom – You know best, which strengths you have. We support you in developing those
- High regard – From your first day on, you’ll be a full-fledged team member. We don’t differentiate between interns, working students and full-time employees
- Attractive Profit sharing – With us you get what you deserve. In a positive way!
- A varied and exciting range of tasks – We promise you’ll never be bored in this fast growing market
- Work-Life-Balance – Minimum of 27 days vacation time, the possibility of working in home office and flexible working hours
- A whole lot of other benefits – Exceptional public transport access, employee parking, PAF-Events and all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!