Sales Manager (M/F/X)
We, the Process Analytics Factory (PAF) founded in 2014, are a global solution provider that democratizes and revolutionizes Process Mining. With intensive innovation research, we ensure that work in data-intensive areas becomes simpler, more humane, more efficient and stay up-to-date. As a self-financed company, we focus on sustainable growth and distinguish ourselves through a particularly customer-oriented and trustworthy management. Our clients include digital companies, hidden champions from SMEs and industry as well as listed companies and corporations.
What you’ll do at PAF
- Sales responsibility for our software business in the DACH region
- Independent acquisition of new customers in the B2B area from contact requests or through campaigns
- Determination of the needs of decision-makers in large and medium-sized companies
- Qualification of interested parties’ enquiries
- Independent execution of presentations at user companies and conduct of contract negotiations
- Support of existing customers
What you bring to the table
- At least 5 years of proven sales success in a highly competitive environment
- Strong affinity to topics such as AI, analytics, business intelligence (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Lumira, Tableau, Qlik), digital workplace or process management (BPM)
- Experience, drive, enthusiasm and motivation to grow faster than the market with PAF
- Independent and structured way of working
- Goal- and result-oriented working method
- Competent and benefit-oriented way of argumentation
- Very good written and spoken English skills
What PAF offers you
- Creative freedom – You know best, which strengths you have. We support you in developing those
- High regard – From your first day on, you’ll be a full-fledged team member. We don’t differentiate between interns, working students and full-time employees
- Attractive Profit sharing – With us you get what you deserve. In a positive way!
- A varied and exciting range of tasks – We promise you’ll never be bored in this fast growing market
- Work-Life-Balance – Minimum of 27 days vacation time, the possibility of working in home office and flexible working hours
- A whole lot of other benefits – Exceptional public transport access, employee parking, PAF-Events and all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!