Online Marketing Manager (M/F/X)
We are the Process Analytics Factory (PAF)! Since 2014 we have made it our mission to revolutionize and democratize Process Mining. Why? Easy! At PAF we like to help people. We like to make their life’s easier and help them go home on time. We help eliminate the biggest business problems once and for all. We empower our customers as users and process experts. Companies around the world bet on PAFnow and our team.
We’re a fast-growing company but still a startup at heart. That means more than a fruit basket and flat hierarchies. We believe that power and true creativity lies in diversity and inclusion. New ideas paired with experience move us forward.
We want to work with you. We want to grow with you. We want to reimagine Process Mining with you. Join us and shape the digital business of the future!
What you’ll do
- By evaluating all SEO activities on the basis of reports, you derive optimization potentials and recommendations for action
- You carry out optimization of all SEO measures with the help of keyword analysis, link building and cooperation management and monitoring
- Monitoring of keyword rankings and reporting
- Observation and implementation of SEA/SEO trends and identification of growth potential
- Strategic- and further development of existing and new social media sites (focus on B2B)
- You are responsible for the conceptual development and implementation of the social media strategy with focus on LeadGen
- Creation and optimization of relevant content and campaigns
- Conception, control, analysis and optimization of social media ads
- Answer community questions and comments
- Screening of best practice examples in social media channels and competition monitoring
- Support and planning of newsletters
- Support for the website
What we’re looking for
- A degree with a focus on marketing or a comparable training
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience in online marketing
- First experiences in the field of social media (Ads)
- High affinity to the social media platforms LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & Youtube (focus on B2B)
- Very good language skills in German and English. Additional language skills are an advantage.
- Structured, independent, and solution-oriented working style
- Strong ability to work in a team and high self-motivation
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a dynamic, growing startup. We have an open door policy and give everyone creative freedom to contribute new ideas.
- We know employees have family, friends and a life outside of the office so we offer flexible working hours or you can work from home.
- Need a break? Take it! We believe in flexible vacation planning and offer a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- What would a Friday be without a pool table and open bar?
- In case you hate looking for expensive parking, look no further! We have employee parking and exceptional public transport access!
- Dogs are a (wo)man’s best friend. Feel free to bring Buddy with to our dog-friendly workspace!*
- In case you’re any coffee-addict – we have all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!
- Pizza-Monday, Team events and other fun activities!
- Be part of an awesome and driven team
*Dog must be friendly towards humans and other animals.