Junior Partner Manager (M/F/X)
We are the Process Analytics Factory (PAF)! Since 2014 we have made it our mission to revolutionize and democratize Process Mining. Why? Easy! At PAF we like to help people. We like to make their life’s easier and help them go home on time. We help eliminate the biggest business problems once and for all. We empower our customers as users and process experts. Companies around the world bet on PAFnow and our team.
We’re a fast-growing company but still a startup at heart. That means more than a fruit basket and flat hierarchies. We believe that power and true creativity lies in diversity and inclusion. New ideas paired with experience move us forward.
We want to work with you. We want to grow with you. We want to reimagine Process Mining with you. Join us and shape the digital business of the future!
What you’ll do at PAF
- Define and execute business plans with partners (in a defined territory) to increase market share and revenue within the Microsoft partner network
- Acquire new partners in key growth markets
- Build relationships with Partners to develop joint sales opportunities and act on joint Business Plans
- Educate Partners through the PAFnow Partner Training and Certification Program and assist them in their everyday business
- Assist partners with their Demand Generation activities by aligning with internal resources
- Help partners develop their marketable solutions
What you bring to the table
- Degree in Sales and Marketing related field combined with a technical understanding
- Understanding of the Microsoft Portfolio, especially Power BI, Power Platform, Power Automate and Azure
- Results-oriented and effective at communicating and selling at Senior Level Management
- Experience in developing trust-based, long-term relationships, as well as with working with partners and developing and executing on joint Business Plans
- Independent, proactive and structured way of working and strong hands-on mentality
- Business Development acumen
- Fluent language skills in German and English
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a dynamic, growing startup. We have an open door policy and give everyone creative freedom to contribute new ideas.
- We know employees have family, friends and a life outside of the office so we offer flexible working hours or you can work from home.
- Need a break? Take it! We believe in flexible vacation planning and offer a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- What would a Friday be without a pool table and open bar?
- In case you hate looking for expensive parking, look no further! We have employee parking and exceptional public transport access!
- Dogs are a (wo)man’s best friend. Feel free to bring Buddy with to our dog-friendly workspace!*
- In case you’re any coffee-addict – we have all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!
- Pizza-Monday, Team events and other fun activities!
- Be part of an awesome and driven team
*Dog must be friendly towards humans and other animals.