Data Engineer Business Intelligence (M/F/X)
We are the Process Analytics Factory (PAF)! Since 2014 we have made it our mission to revolutionize and democratize Process Mining. Why? Easy! At PAF we like to help people. We like to make their life’s easier and help them go home on time. We help eliminate the biggest business problems once and for all. We empower our customers as users and process experts. Companies around the world bet on PAFnow and our team.
We’re a fast-growing company but still a startup at heart. That means more than a fruit basket and flat hierarchies. We believe that power and true creativity lies in diversity and inclusion. New ideas paired with experience move us forward.
We want to work with you. We want to grow with you. We want to reimagine Process Mining with you. Join us and shape the digital business of the future!
What you’ll do
- Management, steering and conception of Process Analytics projects in various industries
- Overall project management in terms of quality, resources and time
- Recording of requirements from the departments for visualization of data
- Creation of concepts for the operationalization of Process Mining (powered by Microsoft Power BI / Embedded in Microsoft Office 365) in the organization
- Creation of reports and customer presentations
What we’re looking for
- A degree in (business) informatics, mathematics, physics or a comparable successfully completed degree.
- 3 years professional experience in the business intelligence environment (Microsoft Power Platform Stack – Power BI, Flow, Power Apps, Office 365 preferred) at a management consultancy, auditing company or at a business user company
- Good or very good SQL knowledge, preferably MS SQL Server
- Ability to perform data cleansing and create data models in SQL
- Knowledge to create reports with tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik etc.
- Know-how in Process Mining and/or in combination with SAP is an advantage
- Experience with the implementation of Microsoft Power BI in companies
- Initial experience in leading employees and project teams, if necessary
- Independent, proactive and structured way of working as well as strong hands-on mentality
- Fast perception and distinct analytical and abstraction skills
- Very good spoken and written knowledge of German, English and/or Spanish
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a dynamic, growing startup. We have an open door policy and give everyone creative freedom to contribute new ideas.
- We know employees have family, friends and a life outside of the office so we offer flexible working hours or you can work from home.
- Need a break? Take it! We believe in flexible vacation planning and offer a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- What would a Friday be without a pool table and open bar?
- In case you hate looking for expensive parking, look no further! We have employee parking and exceptional public transport access!
- Dogs are a (wo)man’s best friend. Feel free to bring Buddy with to our dog-friendly workspace!*
- In case you’re any coffee-addict – we have all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!
- Pizza-Monday, Team events and other fun activities!
- Be part of an awesome and driven team
*Dog must be friendly towards humans and other animals.