Data engineer business intelligence (M/F/X)
We, the Process Analytics Factory (PAF) founded in 2014, are a global solution provider that democratizes and revolutionizes Process Mining. With intensive innovation research, we ensure that work in data-intensive areas becomes simpler, more humane, more efficient and stay up-to-date. As a self-financed company, we focus on sustainable growth and distinguish ourselves through a particularly customer-oriented and trustworthy management. Our clients include digital companies, hidden champions from SMEs and industry as well as listed companies and corporations.
What you’ll do at PAF
- Management, steering and conception of Process Analytics projects in various industries
- Overall project management in terms of quality, resources and time
- Recording of requirements from the departments for visualization of data
- Creation of concepts for the operationalization of Process Mining (powered by Microsoft Power BI / Embedded in Microsoft Office 365) in the organization
- Creation of reports and customer presentations
What you bring to the table
- A degree in (business) informatics, mathematics, physics or a comparable successfully completed degree.
- 3 years professional experience in the business intelligence environment (Microsoft Power Platform Stack – Power BI, Flow, Power Apps, Office 365 preferred) at a management consultancy, auditing company or at a business user company
- Good or very good SQL knowledge, preferably MS SQL Server
- Ability to perform data cleansing and create data models in SQL
- Knowledge to create reports with tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik etc.
- Know-how in Process Mining and/or in combination with SAP is an advantage
- Experience with the implementation of Microsoft Power BI in companies
- Initial experience in leading employees and project teams, if necessary
- Independent, proactive and structured way of working as well as strong hands-on mentality
- Fast perception and distinct analytical and abstraction skills
- Very good spoken and written knowledge of German, English and/or Spanish
What PAF offers you
- Creative freedom – You know best, which strengths you have. We support you in developing those
- High regard – From your first day on, you’ll be a full-fledged team member. We don’t differentiate between interns, working students and full-time employees
- Attractive Profit sharing – With us you get what you deserve. In a positive way!
- A varied and exciting range of tasks – We promise you’ll never be bored in this fast growing market
- Work-Life-Balance – Minimum of 27 days vacation time, the possibility of working in home office and flexible working hours
- A whole lot of other benefits – Exceptional public transport access, employee parking, PAF-Events and all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!