Customer Success Manager (M/F/X)
We are the Process Analytics Factory (PAF)! Since 2014 we have made it our mission to revolutionize and democratize Process Mining. Why? Easy! At PAF we like to help people. We like to make their life’s easier and help them go home on time. We help eliminate the biggest business problems once and for all. We empower our customers as users and process experts. Companies around the world bet on PAFnow and our team.
We’re a fast-growing company but still a startup at heart. That means more than a fruit basket and flat hierarchies. We believe that power and true creativity lies in diversity and inclusion. New ideas paired with experience move us forward.
We want to work with you. We want to grow with you. We want to reimagine Process Mining with you. Join us and shape the digital business of the future!
What you’ll do
- Our Customer Success team sees itself as product experts, with customer satisfaction as the primary goal
- You build long-term customer relationships based on trust, reliability and transparency
- Cross-functional collaboration with other teams, such as Data Scientists, Sales or Product Management
- You represent the interests of our customers to the product management team
- You identify new opportunities to deploy our product to customers
- You are responsible for the success of Proof of Values as a project manager and help the customer to systematically identify potentials with regard to operational excellence
What we’re looking for
- At least 5 years of proven success in working with international consulting companies (e.g. Big 4, management or strategy consultants)
- Independence, well-structured working style and high reliability
- Experience, drive and motivation to grow faster than the market with PAF
- Goal- and result-oriented way of working
- Strong affinity for topics such as AI, analytics as well as business intelligence ideally in the Microsoft environment (Power BI, Power Platform, Power Automate, Azure, SQL Server, Office 365)
- Competent and benefit-oriented argumentation as well as very good dialect-free expression skills
- Very good written and spoken English skills (other foreign languages are a plus)
Perks & Benefits
- Be part of a dynamic, growing startup. We have an open door policy and give everyone creative freedom to contribute new ideas.
- We know employees have family, friends and a life outside of the office so we offer flexible working hours or you can work from home.
- Need a break? Take it! We believe in flexible vacation planning and offer a minimum of 27 vacation days.
- What would a Friday be without a pool table and open bar?
- In case you hate looking for expensive parking, look no further! We have employee parking and exceptional public transport access!
- Dogs are a (wo)man’s best friend. Feel free to bring Buddy with to our dog-friendly workspace!*
- In case you’re any coffee-addict – we have all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!
- Pizza-Monday, Team events and other fun activities!
- Be part of an awesome and driven team
*Dog must be friendly towards humans and other animals.