Azure cloud developer / Software engineer (M/F/X)
We, the Process Analytics Factory (PAF) founded in 2014, are a global solution provider that democratizes and revolutionizes Process Mining. With intensive innovation research, we ensure that work in data-intensive areas becomes simpler, more humane, more efficient and stay up-to-date. As a self-financed company, we focus on sustainable growth and distinguish ourselves through a particularly customer-oriented and trustworthy management. Our clients include digital companies, hidden champions from SMEs and industry as well as listed companies and corporations.
What you’ll do at PAF
- Responsibility for the cloud backend of a market leading Process Mining software
- Development of web apps in Microsoft Azure
- Development of data processing pipelines with Azure Data Factory
- Maintenance and implementation of the Azure infrastructure
- Close cooperation with the frontend developer team
What you bring to the table
- Profound knowledge in Java and SQL.
- Work experience of 1-5 years in backend development and handling of databases such as Microsoft SQL Server.
- You have successfully completed a degree in (Business) Informatics, Math, Physics or comparable education.
- You are characterized by your initiative and realize concepts fast and independently.
- Sound knowledge in the implementation Microsoft Azure and very good language skills in spoken and written German and English are desirable
What PAF offers you
- Creative freedom – You know best, which strengths you have. We support you in developing those
- High regard – From your first day on, you’ll be a full-fledged team member. We don’t differentiate between interns, working students and full-time employees
- Attractive Profit sharing – With us you get what you deserve. In a positive way!
- A varied and exciting range of tasks – We promise you’ll never be bored in this fast growing market
- Work-Life-Balance – Minimum of 27 days vacation time, the possibility of working in home office and flexible working hours
- A whole lot of other benefits – Exceptional public transport access, employee parking, PAF-Events and all-you-can-drink coffee and mineral water!