WORKING STUDENT SQL DEVELOPER
- As part of exciting innovation and customer projects, you are developing new methods and innovative solutions in the area of operational process intelligence.
- You analyze operational data using modern imaging and statistical techniques.
- You work independently on future topics, combine project experience with professional product development and make a personal contribution to better processes for our customers.
- You are a student of Business Informatics, Computer Science or a neighboring discipline
- You have first practical experience with databases (SQL).
- Experience in dealing with static methods or data mining is an advantage.
- You are characterized by good analytical and conceptual skills.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
In addition to a young and motivated team, you can already find above-average earning potential with the option of an attractive permanent position after graduation. You are welcome to write a thesis (Bachelor or Master) at the Process Analytics Factory for a practical topic.
The working hours go by your schedule and availability. Upon request, we offer a reduced-time position (for example 10 or 20 hours per week) during the semester, as well as a full position during the semester break.
Our newly furnished office is centrally located west of downtown Darmstadt with good public transport connections.