- Conception, preparation and performance of workshops, proof-of-concepts and trainings for end customers and partners.
- (Re-)presentation of PAF/PAFnow in customer-/partner meetings or as a part of events/fairs.
- Preparation and performance of PAFnow Standard-Demos and Showcases for partners and customers.
- Cooperation with the PAFnow product management, to include feedback from the market into the further product development.
- Assisting the PAF marketing team with execution of webinars and events, as well as content creation.
- Regular communication and engagement on the PAF blog, as well as social media platforms.
- Degree in informatics, business informatics or comparable education
- At least 2-3 years of professional and project experience within the fields of BPM, BI or Analytics
- Experience with the Microsoft technology stack, especially Power BI, SQL Server, Azure.
- Good knowledge of working with relational and multidimensional MS databases (TSQL, MDX, DAX)
- Experience with integration, transformation and loading of data (SQL, SQL Server SSIS, Azure Data Factory).
- Experience in performing workshops, PoCs, presentations.
- Experience in working with partners and/or customers within the enterprise environment.
- Confident and customer-oriented manner as well as communication talent and sociability
- Independented and goal-oriented way of working
- Excellent command of German and English (spoken and written)
- Readiness to travel, respective to the position
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
At Process Analytics Factory you can expect a varied and demanding work in close cooperation with research teams from leading universities and a work environment characterized by exciting projects. We offer a work space where personal dedication is rewarded.
With us you have the possibility to put your own ideas into effect. Due to an attractive profit-sharing, you benefit personally from the success and growth of our company. Day-to-day business offers you a diverse and exciting range of tasks and allows you to grow and further develop your skills based on the tasks and duties assigned to you.