AZURE CLOUD DEVELOPER/ SOFTWARE ENGINEER
You are working on the development of new methods, innovative solutions and the next generation of Process Intelligence technologies. You have a great enthusiasm for Big-Data, Cloud Computing und Process Mining. Your duties include:
- Responsibility for the cloud backend of a market leading Process Mining software
- Development of web apps in Microsoft Azure
- Development of data processing pipelines with Azure Data Factory
- Maintenance and implementation of the Azure infrastructure
- Close cooperation with the frontend developer team
- Profound knowledge in Java and SQL.
- Work experience of 1-5 years in backend development and handling of databases such as Microsoft SQL Server.
- You have successfully completed a degree in (Business) Informatics, Math, Physics or comparable education.
- You are characterized by your initiative and realize concepts fast and independently.
- Sound knowledge in the implementation Microsoft Azure and very good language skills in spoken and written German and English are desirable
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
At Process Analytics Factory you can expect a varied and demanding work in close cooperation with research teams from leading universities and a work environment characterized by exciting projects. We offer a work space where personal dedication is rewarded.
With us you have the possibility to put your own ideas into effect. Due to an attractive profit-sharing, you benefit personally from the success and growth of our company. Day-to-day business offers you a diverse and exciting range of tasks and allows you to grow and further develop your skills based on the tasks and duties assigned to you.
We are looking for graduates looking for a direct entry into professional life, as well as JAVA and SQL developers with up to 5 years of professional experience.
We “love” giving someone a chance and responsibility. Become a part of Process Analytics Factory and further shape our success story. Our newly furnished office is located in central Darmstadt, west of the city center with good public transport connections.